Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated function name that has been changed for PHP 4.2.0.
> I need to know how to set appropriate version info to ref?
>
> I need to show
>
> pg_affected_rows
> (PHP3, PHP 4.0.0)
>
> instead of
>
> pg_affected_rows
> (PHP 4 CVS only)

the availability information is created by checking out *all*
previous releases from CVS and parsing the source code

the function isn't known under its current name in previous
versions, so the output is absolutely correct, and no, you
*don't* want to change it

we might talk about adding stuff like

  pg_affected_rows
  (PHP 4 CVS only, known as pg_cmdtuples in PHP3, PHP 4.0.0 - 4.1.2)

when i finally rewrite the function table generator that
also generates the version files for the manual, but printing

  pg_affected_rows
  (PHP3, PHP 4.0.0)

would be a ly, so no way this will ever happen

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de/  +49-711-99091-77