ID:               16142
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: windows 9x
 PHP Version:      4.1.2
 New Comment:

> Is this still a problem with the latest build of the manual?

yes!

[2002-04-12 04:16:14] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is this still a problem with the latest build of the manual?

[2002-03-19 04:49:59] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, I explain again enterely the bug :
 - in the french (& english too) documentation, in "chm" format (last
release 18 march 2002)
 - when I access to the "chmod" function by the menu :
"Content"->"Index functions"("Function reference")->"File system
functions"
 - I obtain the error : "The page cannot be displayed"
 - reason : it looks for the
"res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm#file://H:\phpdoc\fr\fu
nction.chmod.html" page

It's only an unresolved link during the compilation of the chm file.
The only way to resolve it, is to remake the file.

Ruben

[2002-03-18 17:16:09] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry, changed status to feedback.

[2002-03-18 17:15:45] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It worked for me.  I downloaded the chm file, and opened it up.  I then
went to the index, looked for chmod, and it pulled up just fine.  What
page has the link your trying to follow?

[2002-03-18 16:42:33] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I dunno about this.  I use linux.  Can someone with
windows please try this.  Re-opening in case this is
correct.

    http://bugs.php.net/16142

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=16142&edit=1