Simone Cortesi wrote:
> At 22.10 23/04/02 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>         I notice that many translated reference.xml lack the
>> En-revision comme
>>         nt. Is it normal, or something went wrong during banana-split?
>> And if
>>         so, may I correct the files translated by me?
>

> When I find a reference.xml file with a missing EN-Revision tag I add it.
>
> I dunno if something went wrong during bananasplit, I simply add them
> cause i find them useful for the italian translation effort.

the reference.xml files are just the original files with the
<refentry>'s moved out, everything outside <refentry> should have been
copied verbatim ...

but if you really think something went wrong there please send me a note
and i will try to analyse what happend as soon as i find some time ...

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de/  +49-711-99091-77