Hello Jesus et al,

I have concerns with this listing.  Some of the values
taken from php4 source are not, imho, "real world"
values.  Initially all values from this table
were generated and then some were changed by hand
to reflect "what it's really like to us users."
Something to think about.

Please read this post:
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=101198971703359

Btw, very nice listing of all the settings! Maybe
one day individual tables will be generated for
the *new* module reference pages?

Regards,
Philip Olson

P.s. If someone could explain implications/meanings
of local vs. master values, that'd be nice too :)