From: "haha web" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello!
> I am Kaido from Estonia.

> I decided to translate the full PHP Manual into estonian and now I
have
> done one so far not much, about 55 functions are already
translated.

I donīt know, but I think Estonians speaks the russian language.

> But when I finish the translation, am I allowed to sale it for
money? All
> who want it in estonian here in Estonia they should pay for that
(only for
> my work on the translation). Is this allowed? If not, then I don't
sale
> it and I put it into my homepage for free and everybody can visit
this site
> and learn PHP.

Please join the russian translators or/and ask for a CVS account at
php.net, if the languages are so different.

> So, what do you think?
> It would be great if I could sale it, because I put my time into
> translating.

I have put also many hours and years into the English and German PHP
manual. If you want to sell it, you have to put the original authors
on the front page and use the current licence GPL.

-Egon

kaido