> 1) I am using en/reference/objaggregation for the
> functions, is that OK? (got all the appropriate files
> there)

Seems ok. I don't of it there is a better name for
the aggregate extension.

> 2) Consistent w/ (1), all function entities are named
> &reference.objaggregations.function.aggregation;, etc.
> So if there is a better naming convention for the
> object aggregation, let me know so I'll change those.

&reference.objaggregation.functions.aggregation;

So use the dirnames, and the filename without the
extension at the end. Your sample was not correct,
as you used "objaggregations" and not "objaggregation"
as you pointed out the directory neme above. Also
you use "function" instead of "functions" which
is the correct dirname. Use dir and file names ;)

> 3) I am not including these functions in the classobj
> section because they do not refer to object/class
> properties, but to operations on objects. I would like
> to see arguments for them being in classobj and not on
> its own section, if any, before I am done w/ the
> documentation.

You can add see alsos to the classobj section afterwards.

> 4) After I am done, which files should I modify so it
> will be include the next time the manual is rebuilt?

Add your reference entity to manual.xml.in, and so from
then the doc will be included. If you don't do this,
it will be discarded. So you can commit anything, as long
as it is not wired into manual.xml.in, it won't appear.

Your reference entity will be:
&reference.objaggregation.reference;

Goba