Da: Darvin Andrioli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: giovedì 16 maggio 2002 14.32
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: [PHP-DOC] ]New functions added to function reference chapter.

I would ask if is possible have, reported by revcheck, the files added to a
chapter.

After banana-split I find usefull the report from revcheck to track the
changes occurred to the files that I have translated. But, there isn't,
better I don't know if exist, a tool that show me which new files are
inserted (or removed) into chapter after I translated it.

I think it's usefull to have it.

Thanks
Darvin