Deejay,

Rafael Martinez is (was?) heading the spanish
translation effort.

I cannot longer find his web site listing the status
of the translation, all the old links give 404s and
his current site www.linux-es.com has no trace of the
old info. And the site at:
http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~rafaelm/ does not have
more info either.

No clue on who is taking care of this nowadays, as I
had not seen any new translations from the 'es' branch
of phpdoc in a long time. Hopefully he is still in the
phpdoc list, although I am cc'ing him just in case

BTW, I tried contacting him before w/o being
successful, the email address I had bounced, hopefully
the one listed on his new site will not ;-)

--- Deejay World <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi! I'm new in the mailing list. I would like to
> help on translating parts of
> the PHP manual into spanish. I've seen something
> about CVS and so, but I have
> no idea about what is it or how to use it.

> Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
> Disfruta en vídeo de los mejores momentos desde tu
> ordenador.
> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/

=====
--- Jesus M. Castagnetto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>