> > sander          Sun May 26 12:48:34 2002 EDT
>
> >   Modified files:
> >     /phpdoc/en/reference/strings/functions      strnatcmp.xml
> >                                                 substr-count.xml
> >   Log:
> >   Fix examples
>
> Am I right, we only have <programlisting role="php"> as also mentioned
> in the howto?
>
> In the mysql-functions there are some
>  <programlisting role="sql">
>  <programlisting role="mysql">
>
> Are there plans about? If not, I'll correct this.

role="php" is used for PHP color highlighting in the new
CHM version, and may be used for other things (eg. generating
an index of examples by type). So if an example contains sql
code, then it's quite nice to have it with role="sql".
role="mysql" may be too specific though...

BTW we also have role="ini" in some places and role="httpd.conf"
or something like that...

Goba