Thank you for your reply.

> I hope you downloaded an actual one. The howto changed in one week AFAIK.

It was the one available at www.php.net/phpdochowto - I was directed there by Derick.
It seems up to date. ;-)

> Well, it would be nice to find those guys before you can say that you
> start the translation, as it would not be to nice to have a new dead
> translation (there are some). Even the hungarian one, which I am editing
> is not too active...

Understood (though two of the persons I had in mind is on vacation currently). I got
one other question about that, do other translators need a CVS-account and CVS/DocBook
knowledge or am I allowed to do that for them?

> The style sheets are ready for the Swedish language, using the "sv" code.
> So as far as I can see, if you are ready to start, use the "sv" code for
> the new CVS module and the mailing list (phpdoc-sv and doc-sv respectively).

Sounds good.

> As far as I can see, you can go on with the next step ;)

Perfect. Thanks.

Regards,

Jome