ID:               18700
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: WinXP
 PHP Version:      4.2.0
 Assigned To:      derick
 New Comment:

I don't think that this is a windows problem, as the number of bug
reports and the info we received indicates that the built CHMs are
faulty. And Derick maintains the build system of CHMs AFAIK...

[2002-08-02 09:21:01] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Assigning to derick as per request of goba, although I'd think someone
with more Windows experience might be better.

[2002-08-02 08:42:40] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As reported by some guy at the php.net webmaster adress it contains
\0-s only... So Derick, can you please look at this thing? There was
also a bug about this with the same content(#18700).

Sorry, but I cannot do anything about it...

[2002-08-02 06:25:13] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

System can't open the english windows help file (chm format).
The error:
Can't open the file: mk:@MSITStore:<pathtofile>
displayed