Hi all,

I've spent some time today documenting the new streams API for PHP 4.3.
Before I commit the docs, I'd like to know where to put in the CVS
directory structure (to avoid having to rename/move them).

At the moment, I have them under en/appendices like this:

streams.xml
streams.common.xml
streams.constants.xml
streams.dir.xml
streams.file.xml
streams.socket.xml
streams.structs.xml

There are more sections to come, dealing with wrappers, contexts
and notification functions.

Logically, I see them as appearing as either a chapter following
on from the ZendAPI, or as an appendix.
They are not to be included in the ZendAPI, because of the licensing
issues involved with doing that: these docs are under the php(doc)
license.

Could you please inform me of the preferred structure so that I can
get my commit right first time?

Thanks,

--Wez.

(PS: I'm not subscribed to this list - I get way too much email
for that - so please Cc: me on any replies).