It appears as though there was some sort of script run on the
MCVE extension that auto-generated .xml files from the prototypes
listed in the extension.  Where can I get this script, or can
someone run it for me before I start committing changes?
There have been quite a few new functions added ...

I found no reference in the howto for phpdoc.  Also, the
howto.html.tar.gz file as linked in the README file
in the base phpdoc directory should actually be named
howto.html.tar.gz.gz  as it has been gzipped twice!

If this was not a script, I definately thank whoever did
all that work ;)

-Brad