> Hi, I know to make all format of manual is a time consumable process, so
it
> won't happen so often.  But exactly how many days there are between two
> builds?  Can I submit a request manually to let server build a
> specific-language manual from current CVS?  Thanks!

You can't. All the information regarding the build process is in
the howto. Nobody can give you exact data as it's a round with all
the languages. If many of the langauges are faulty, then your
language will get to the generation point more often...

BTW it would be a nice idea to post a brief mail to the doc language
MLs when a generation is done...

Now you can only find out when the manual was built by looking at
the main page of the manual or at the build log:
http://php.net/LANGCODE/blog

Goba