hi,
        When I new again checkout phpdoc modules from cvs.php.net,I get two space
directories zh and tw under phpdoc.I don't know how to remove them from cvs.
I had run:
cvs remove zh
cvs commit
but the directory zh still in modules phpdoc in cvs repository.
I checkout phpdoc again from new place use command :
cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/repository checkout phpdoc

so,when I run command :  cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/repository checkout
phpdoc-zh-dir

I get  following error!!
cvs server: existing repository /repository/phpdoc/zh does not match
/repository/phpdoc-zh
cvs server: ignoring module phpdoc-zh-dir

I must delete the directory zh at first then checkout  phpdoc-zh-dir modules.

Can somebody delete the space directories zh and tw under phpdoc modules?
Thanks!

--
我现在的联系方式:
023-68617051(住),重庆市科园四路148号-6-8-1,8层