ID:               16228
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Bug Type:         XSLT related
+Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Any
 PHP Version:      4.3.0-dev
 Assigned To:      msopacua
 New Comment:

This is really a documentation problem - not an interface problem...

[2002-10-08 13:52:40] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's not *only* a doc problem.

There are/were some issues with how Sablotron resolves the current
working dir for the various lookups.
It's now being discussed with Ginger Alliance and will be fixed in
forthcoming 4.3.

In addition these rules will be documented properly, when they are
agreed upon and worked out. They should be intuitive as described by
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and that is the goal. There are however 3
types of relative paths in the entire transformation process:
1) entities and DTD's in data documents
2) documents via the document()/xsl:include etc. directives, in the
stylesheet
3) entities and DTD's in the documents fetched in the documents in 1)
and 2) -> recursive.

[2002-10-08 08:17:38] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I experienced this issue, too and solved it using xslt_set_base().

Anyway I think that this should default to the actual script-dir (like
$PHP_SELF or something) so that you can use relative paths without
having to worry about setting the paths right.

[2002-09-26 01:41:18] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I also agree, this is not a Decumentations Problem and should be
reclassified.

There is a bug in the xslt_process code that expects relative paths to
be relative to apache exe's path (i'm using php as a module) eg for me
it looks for files in i:/httpd/apache/. It should be looking in the
path of the current script.

- Mike :-)

[2002-04-11 20:03:36] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am also having this problem.  However, I don't think this should be
considered a documentation problem.  I should be able to use relative
paths when performing XSL transformations, and I can't.  In my opinion,
having to specify an explicit path is not a good solution.  I don't
have to use an explicit path when using include() and shouldn't when
using XSLT either.

Thanks,

Mark

[2002-04-09 16:21:14] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

recategorizing as documentation problem.

    http://bugs.php.net/16228

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=16228&edit=1