Well, as I and other people practised in the Simplefiled Chinese
Translation(phpdoc-zh molude), we MUST add a -dir when we checkout like:
cvs checkout phpdoc-zh-dir

if we run:
cvs checkout phpdoc-zh

This will do create a phpdoc-zh dir under /phpdoc/, but the file it
downloads into the phpdoc-zh is the same with phpdoc/ and we cannot get the
file under /phpdoc-zh. Anyhow, it can work with no problem with the command:
cvs checkout phpdoc-zh-dir

Greg