While playing around with the PDF functions I checked the manual on pdf_setfont() to
see if the format of the size was pixels or points or something else. Unfortunately it
didn't say and I thought about adding a note but I have two things I'd like to get
straighten out first:

1) Am I, considering that I do have access to the phpdoc module, supposed to add that
sort of information directly to the manual or should I, like I first thought, post a
note?

2) It could be just me wondering about size, pretty much everything in the PDF lib
seems to be points anyways. Is notes/additions just wanted when it's absolutely
neccesary?

  Jome