ID:               20917
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Red Hat Linux 7.2
 PHP Version:      4.2.2
 New Comment:

Hmm, although I recategorised this, I don't think it's worth including
such examples in the document since these cases are not common enough.
Instead you
can always ask this kind of question at [EMAIL PROTECTED], which
you can set up the subscription in the appropriate page at
http://www.php.net/.

[2002-12-10 02:34:44] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The mb library is great but there isn't much in terms of examples in
the online documentation.

Could an example be added on how to do the following in the appropriate
sections:

1- remove whitespace from a multi-byte string
2- trim a multi-byte string
3- split a multibyte string on whitespace ...

Thanks!