Gabor Hojtsy wrote:

> Well, logically yes, but it does not seem to work the right way... This
> now does work the same way as without the limiting parameter, without no
> change if I change the limiting parameter...

I have done some investigations. It works on part and chapter level, but
not on section level -- there is no ToC at all. You must also set
following parameter if you want ToCs in sections:

<xsl:param name="generate.section.toc.level" select="3"/>

This way ToCs will apear on all levels up to sect3. Dept on ToC will be
always equal or less than:

<xsl:param name="toc.max.depth" select="2"/>

I will submit this change to stanadard XSLT stylesheets today. You can
grab fresh version from CVS or wait till next release.

                                        Jirka