Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
as you can see on the newly committed xsl-styles, the html and bightml versions seem to work fine (some design-improvements are always possible ;), but I have a problem with the fo-styles (or the FOP-behavior):

Well, I don't have any idea to your problem, but I need to ask if you were able to limit the TOC size, and generate documentation without "infinitely" deep TOC?

Goba

TOC's should look like in the dsssl-version, otherwise I have something overlooked. I've done just a view changes on purpose, like making the functions EIGHTER a link OR bold (bold and link would disturb the reader too much, if there are several function-names in one para).

It would be good if somebody could check the results of the xsl-styles (also build-experiences on other boxes would be nice ;).

If somebody can't build them, he can find it at

html:    http://www.t0.or.at/~sunny/php/php_manual_en.zip, and
bightml: http://www.t0.or.at/~sunny/php/php_manual_en.html.zip

I've found a(n easy ;) solution for building PDFs, simply use FOP 0.20.5rc2 and include the hyphenation-files from 0.20.4 (otherwise it would take the whole night listing error-msgs)). There is still much work to do, but if you're interested in the result:

http://www.t0.or.at/~sunny/php/php_manual_en.pdf.zip

All 3 zip-files have about 4 MB.

Cu, Thomas