ID:               22691
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      lew at mailduct dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: irrelevant
 PHP Version:      4.3.2RC1
 New Comment:

There is a [+] on the top right of every user comments
section.  Click on this and you'll be good to go.

The section on constants already mentions this, maybe
it should be mentioned in the variable.scope section?
Or the superglobals section?

[2003-03-14 01:17:11] lew at mailduct dot com

How do I gain access to post "hints" into the PHP online manual, like
in the old days?  I want to mention that if you "define" a constant, it
is available for use within the global context... no need to declare it
as a global within a function.