I can't tell you WHY (maybe a bug in xsltproc, but didn't take the time to check it in detail), it just fixes the errors below (caused by the 0 bytes phpweb.ent, directly followed by the %global.entities;).

Same here, I just encountered the same problem... and have no clue either. Your patch definitely fixes it.

OK, so then it will work this way, until I'll have the time to take a look at it [or someone else], and maybe find a better looking fix. I have plenty other things to do now. So if this fixes the problem, then let it be...

Goba