Philip Olson írta:
philip Wed Jun 11 18:03:10 2003 EDT

Modified files: /phpdoc/en/chapters security.xml /phpdoc/en/features file-upload.xml /phpdoc/en/language variables.xml /phpdoc/en/reference/oci8/functions ocinewdescriptor.xml /phpdoc/en/reference/yaz reference.xml Log:
Use of proper case

Just a note is that the HTML 4.01 DTD defines the possible values (GET|POST) [case insensitive], but the XHTML 1.0 DTD defines it as (get|post) [case sensitive].

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/dtds.html#dtdentry_xhtml1-strict.dtd_form

This section details that in HTML 4.01 these were case insensitive, while in XHTML 1, these are case sensitive: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.11

So the future compatible method="" is get and post, lowercased, not the uppercased one you introduced. I know we mostly have HTML examples and not XHTML ones, but we are going to have XHTML ones in the future I suppose.

Goba