ID:               24568
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      p dot wolstenholme at computer dot org
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: MS Windows 2000 Pro
 PHP Version:      4.3.1
 New Comment:

I have Win2000 as well and the instructions are ok.

You get to these pages by viewing Propperties on the web site (Home
Directory tab), A virtual Directory or a Directory within the web site.

[2003-07-09 15:59:16] p dot wolstenholme at computer dot org

------------
For  IIS 4, the current manual says:
> If you want to use the CGI binary, do the following:

> Under 'Home Directory', 'Virtual Directory',  or 'Directory', click
on the 'Configuration' button, and  then enter the App Mappings tab.

> Click Add, and in the Executable box, type:  c:\php\php.exe (assuming
that you have unziped PHP in c:\php\).

My W2000 has IIS 5 and these instructions are meaningless. No such tabs
or buttons. I have checked all the tricks I could find, and php runs
php -i from the command line O.K., but I can not inform IIS about its
presence. Not bug 16336!