http://didou.keliglia.com/didou_patch.txt

Here's a patch getting rid of the missing PHP tags in examples (only
<programlisting role="php"> is treated there).My question is, should
I commit the files directory by directory or should I just cvs ci
from en/reference/ ?
Mehdi

No answers.. As other commits may screw up my work while I'm AFK, I need to make it quickly. I'll go for _one_ commit in 10 minutes if nobody disagree.

Do it per directory please. And doing things in a 10 minutes notice isn't really a nice thing to do.

I'll do so. For the 10 minutes stuff, it was just to hurry you up.. it works ;)

It may work for some, but it's not correct. I was out at the swimming pool for example, so noticing us that you are going to commit something in ten minutes is not fair. BTW what is the reason that this patch is needed in fact?

Goba