ID:               26125
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      nickh at supportteam dot net
-Bug Type:         IIS related
+Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Windows Server 2003
 PHP Version:      4.3.3
 New Comment:

This gives a bit of a hint why:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.installation.php#faq.installation.phpini

With IIS, the search propably starts where it's binary is located at. I
haven't got w2k3 so I can't really test this.

[2003-11-04 18:35:32] nickh at supportteam dot net

------------
Under Windows Server 2003 when I run a phpinfo() it says the
Configuration File Path is C:\WINDOWS.  I was having trouble with the
sessions path and when running a filemon capture (sysinternals filemon)
I saw it was auctually looking for the ini in
C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv.  Placing the ini there fixed the problem.
It appears that the ISAPI version of PHP4  .3.3 says the INI should be
in one place but it looks for it elsewhere.  I have tested this on 4
different Windows Server 2003 Standard servers that we have and it's
the same on all 3.

Reproduce code:
N/A

Expected result: