Hi Goba,

Am Mo, 2003-12-15 um 18.10 schrieb Gabor Hojtsy:
> Hi Martin!
>
> > rows 59-63:
> >
> >   If this flag is set, for every occuring match the appendant string
> >   offset will also be returned. Note that this changes the return
> >   value in an array where very element is an array consisting of the
> >   matched string at offset 0 and it's string offset into subject at
> >   offset 1. ...
> >
> > There are at least three typos (value_s_, _e_very, its instead of
> > it's) and maybe "... string offset into subject ..." isn't correct,
> > too (?).
> >
> > Don't know how to correct and translate this last piece.
>
> As far as I have seen, Ali explained the meaning quite well. Feel free
> to clean up the text both in regards of typos and understandability. An
> added example in the manual is benefical in such cases :)

Hehe, i just took a look at the man-page of preg_split and saw an
example being quite alike mine. I must have been influenced by this
from some time ago i read it, and when Martin asked it somehow came back
to my mind.

So the example is just fine, there is only a change needed in the
paragraph to clarify the use of that flag.

Ali