Just my opinion about livedocs:

I like the new design. It's more fashion :). But I don't like very much of
the left menu. (but has I'm not an expert in webdesign.....)

Another thing is: its very difficult to install. (maybe its just on windows,
but...). The readme doesn't explain all the steps necessary to install, too.

There is a need for a .htaccess in htdocs/en to handle the
/en/function.xxx.html.
I don't know what you are using, but I'm using this .htaccess:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule /.*\.[^h][^t][^m][^l]$ /$1.html
ErrorDocument 404 /t/phpdoc/index.php

It only creates the cache when you call /en/xxx. if you call
/index.php?l=en&q=bookinfo it doesn't create the cache.

I takes too long to load... The docs.php.net takes about 10 seconds to
deliver a page and in my computer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) it takes 3 seconds. The mirrors
won't like this... They will get stuck easily. Just a couple of users
and....
I was thinking in this and maybe its better to generate the manual and then
have a cron job that would run daily. In that job it would do a cvs update
and then parse the cvs output and generate only the modified pages. Maybe
this could be done with the current system... I don't know how jade works,
but maybe the makefile could be changed...

Just my thoughts... Please comment them,
Nuno

P.S.: hey Wez, please move livedocs to php's cvs server....