 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

So lets close it!

[2004-01-26 14:51:56] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As Goba said: Numbers are nice!!!

I don't see why we should change it...
Simply leave it as is and everything will be fine.

[2004-01-26 14:49:37] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The iso format is fine. As I have said, only numbers should be used in
dates IMHO, since those will appear in the translated manuals too...

[2004-01-26 14:27:48] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What should we do to this?

Suggestions:
date -R (Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:30:23 +0000)
date +%Y-%m-%d (2004-01-26)
date +%c (Mon Jan 26 19:34:07 2004) - I vote on this!!

Or simply leave as it is??

[2003-11-03 22:08:58] david at acz dot org

I should have indicated that I was referring to the downloadable
documentation.  That is where it needs to be fixed.  My apologies for
not being specific.

[2003-11-03 13:02:00] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The 'textier' format is not available in downloadable versions. Also we
have the same date format for all the languages, so having a common
date format would be nice (only with numbers).

    http://bugs.php.net/26096

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=26096&edit=1