hey,

i'm going to add RTL support for livedocs. here is my draft plan, base on my
experience doing it with the old build system:

* make the style_mapping.php per language version:
 first, already now it contains plain text that have to be changed per
language.
 second, that methos will give me maximum ability for RTL customizing with
minmum delta from livedocs, when i can define format_* functions where
neeeded (e.g, to add  's and so on.)

* on the sapareted style_mapping.php, put dir=rtl on the containers (not the
css!) where needed:
 this will economize the css maintenance  for each theme.

* move the to the transform and format_* functions the actual language that
was processed, to give the format_* functions the freedom display the page
ltr
 if the page wasn't translated.

* add direction for some functions to the themes/html_format on the
configure level (--with-rtl=yes):
 this will affect only the selected theme on the configure step and anyway
not affect themes that have no support for rtl.

* the same for encoding for all the translations (have nothing with the RTL
issue just a something that have to be done:).

i already did some tests and the result looks nice seem to bypass almost all
the issues we have on the old system.

comments?

--/moshe