Hi All!

I was thinking about opening a site dedicated to the phpdoc team.
This site would have the following goals:

- centralize the efforts of the various contributors.
- provide reference documents:
* list of the undocumented functions
* large TODO
* list of the functions with bad protos, etc
- testing livedocs :
configured with the theme of php.net. This will help us working on replacing the old build system with livedocs.
- have an independent bug system ?
- have the new note management system here (the interface for viewing the notes marked as "to integrate")

Also:

 - hosting the docHOWTO
 - information pages for different translation teams
   (in their native language)
 - revcheck output hosting
 - build logs, error reports

The second point here in my additional list already exists for some translation teams... A lot of stuff could live in CVS, while the other parts could be generated periodically (build and error logs, revcheck, undocumented functions, etc).

As far as I see, this involves:

 - setting up a 'doc-web' cvs module
 - setting up doc.php.net and doc-web to be checked out to there
 - direct currently generated stuff to doc.php.net (revchecks,
   build logs, HOWTO)

 - modify the 'functable' CVS module code to make it work in this
   website environment, which will depreciate
   http://zugeschaut-und-mitgebaut.de/php/ and the zend functable
 - also on a related note, the functable script collection needs
   to work with PECL extensions too...

This would probably be the most storage space intensive website of all PHP.net subsites, since we would need an actual checkout of phpdoc-all, ZendAPI, functable, PECL, livedocs and all released versions stored in php-src. A lot of stuff... So it would be nice, if someone from systems@ could decide on where this could be setup, and we can go on with the needed steps. Since this is a long lurking idea among phpdoccers, I am deeply convinced that it will make our life easier by getting all the doc stuff together.

A very big PLUS ONE!!!

Goba