ID:          27223
 Updated by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By: ihave at no dot mail
 Bug Type:    Documentation problem
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2004-02-12 07:11:18] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The bug status is still marked as "Open", it means that someone will
take care.

Now, feel free to submit a patch to fix it, or please stop adding such
useless comments.

Thank you !

[2004-02-12 06:56:09] iam at without dot mail

Is there at least one person who iteresting in it? Is there at least
one not indifferent to bug reports and documentation improving?! Heh?!
When, tell me when at last this bug will be fixed?!

[2004-02-11 17:14:33] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

there was no changes here.

[2004-02-11 16:08:15] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2004-02-11 15:42:47] ihave at no dot mail

------------
I think it will be nice if in
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.expressions.php instead of
"Assuming you're familiar with the concept of functions (if you're not,
take a look at the chapter about functions), " will be the same and
link to the functions chapter.

Also in this document:

"In the beginning of the chapter we said that we'll be describing the
various statement types"

It seems that this sentence ("we'll be describing the various statement
types") was deleted from the beginning of this chapter. Am I wrong?

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=27223&edit=1