ID:          27210
 Updated by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By: glox at glox dot be
 Bug Type:    Documentation problem
 PHP Version: 5.0.0-CVS-HEAD
 Assigned To: nlopess
 New Comment:

I've exchange some mails with Wez and he will look into the docs
later.

For now, I'll close the bug.

[2004-02-11 11:22:36] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, I've noted that glox is right.

The problem is that the documentation isn't very explicit in how to use
the flags.

I will take a look into this and then I close the bug. For now I'll
just fix the example.

[2004-02-11 00:23:11] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry, I was asleep at the wheel on that one.  You're absolutely right.
 Good catch.

Not sure why nlopess took assignment rather than simply *doing* the
fix, but if he's listening... "Don't worry about verifying it.  glox is
right, swap that param down to the other example!"

[2004-02-10 11:32:33] glox at glox dot be

The STREAM_SERVER_BIND flag in the stream_socket_server() manual page
is with the tcp socket example. However the udp socket requires this
flag. This flag was added in the manual page due to my previous bug
report, but I think it's added in the wrong example. The
STREAM_SERVER_BIND flag should be moved to the second example.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=27210&edit=1