> Hey Enrique,
>
> get your added xml-sources out of your current doc-tree (thus: copy
them
> somewhere).
>
> Remove your local copies of phpdoc and phpdoc-es.
> Do a new checkout and add you xml-files to your new copy of the
> phpdoc-es folder. The phpdoc-folder is totally out of play. The only
> reason you have it, is to see how things are being done the xml-way
and
> to have a structured file to translate. No changes are made to them.
> In addition to that everything in the directories named 'CVS ', is not
> to be touched. The cvs client manages those for you.

I have only local copy of the phpdoc-es folder, this incluyes an EN
copy, I have removed my local copy and checkouted againg the phpdoc-es
and there is the mysqli folder including the functions with the files I
was adding, so from my machine I am at the ES/reference/mysqli part of
the documentation.
Question: Should I commit folders?, seems to me that my big error was to
copy the CVS folder from EN part, but at last I removed any CVS folder
within es/reference/mysqli and added that folder as well as function
folder.

Maybe someone could destroy the ES/reference/mysqli stuff and give me
some days to wake up, read more about CVS and try again. Hoping you were
as good kind as today. :D