Hi Dmitry,

First of all you may read the dochowto which is located at
http://php.net/dochowto. Then you may contact the russion translation
team.

In regard to this, here is a quote from the intro:
"The Russian translation of the PHP Documentation is managed
 by tronic. If you would like to help us translate PHP Manual into Russian,
 please feel free to contact translation coordinator at tronic(at)php.net
 or on mailing list php.doc.ru at nntp://news.php.net.";

Thanks for your help
Ali