I'm working on features.sessions and in order to not duplicate
information, it may be best to move much of the documentation from
ref.session to the features section. I would provide a link to
features.sessions while keeping a short introduction, requirements,
installation, etc on the reference page, for the sake of consistency with
the other reference sections.  It seems like a more logical place for
such documentation as it is a core feature of PHP.  I'd like to hear any
suggestions (or a simple yes/no).

Thanks,

Kenneth