On Thu, 20 May 2004, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> nlopess               Thu May 20 11:27:46 2004 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     /phpdoc/en/reference/info/functions       ini-set.xml
>   Log:
>   updating the table of ini confs.
>   #if you find any problem, let me know so that I can fix my program

There are some bogus ini settings commented out within various
source files.  I remember adding a check for values 42 and foobar
in genPHP_INI_ENTRY.php for this as these two values were used
in php source examples and cut-n-pasted into various source files.

So either check for these values or don't include commented out
ini settings.  Here are a few:

+         <row>
+          <entry>ncurses.string</entry>
+          <entry>"foobar"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>
+         <row>
+          <entry>ncurses.value</entry>
+          <entry>"42"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>

+         <row>
+          <entry>extname.global_string</entry>
+          <entry>"foobar"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>
+         <row>
+          <entry>extname.global_value</entry>
+          <entry>"42"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>
+         <row>
+          <entry>fam.global_string</entry>
+          <entry>"foobar"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>
+         <row>
+          <entry>fam.global_value</entry>
+          <entry>"42"</entry>
+          <entry>PHP_INI_ALL</entry>
+         </row>
+         <row>