Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
goba        Mon May 24 17:11:37 2004 EDT

Added files: /phpdoc/en/appendices ini.xml - move out list of core config directives to the appendix as planned

This commit breaks Russian build (English version builds ok).
I got these errors:

This is totally normal as the build is using the new english file (en/appendices/ini.xml) and your old russian one (ru/chapters/config.xml).
To fix this you can update the russian docs to fit the new english ones (but I'm not sure this is accurate as the english file may change one again) or you can simply do a `touch ru/appendices/ini.xml` and run ./configure again.

There will be more changes around the installation and configuration stuff, as it was decided in January 2002 :) I am going to write up my thought is a few minutes.

Do you want me to commit a ini.xml file in every language dir to avoid complaints ? I have a phpdoc-all checkout.

didou