ID:               28759
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      cnfusion at starrtech dot net
-Bug Type:         Unknown/Other Function
+Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: xp
-PHP Version:      4.3.7
+PHP Version:      -
 New Comment:

Cannot reproduce, what mirror were you using?

Perhaps this is due to some kind of spyware on your computer?

Please do a system scan, this does not appear to be a problem with the
documentation

[2004-06-12 20:51:12] cnfusion at starrtech dot net

hello,  I was on www.php.net and searched preg_match

I clicked on the strpos() link in the tips and it redirected me to a
porn site!

Just thought I would let you know, I went back after I got out of them
and the link worked fine.

Tip: Do not use preg_match() if you only want to check if one string is
contained in another string. Use strpos() or strstr() instead as they
will be faster.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=28759&edit=1