On Tuesday 15 June 2004 15:54, Nuno Lopes wrote:
> > Hi,
> > attached patch makes use of and add full support for INIPATH.
> > INIPATH was introduced some time ago in configure.in.
> >
> > Testing the new installpart, I found that not the php.ini from ./scripts
>
> was
>
> > used, instead my own php.ini (which has disabled shorttags).
> > If nobody complain, I will commit this changes.
> >
> > Friedhelm
>
> But why do you want to use your php.ini? There is no reason to do so...

I do _not_ want to use my own php.ini. INIPATH as configure option was
introduced by leszek version 1.200. INIPATH defaults to ./scripts and thats
fine.
As you may have noticed, the changes in Makefile.in are necessary to use the
php.ini from ./scripts dir. The alternative would be to specify -c
$(scriptdir) but even that was not given in all relevant files.

IMHO, it makes no sense to make INIPATH a configure option and do not use this
option in a proper way. That is what the patch does, nothing more.

> And that file has the settings you need to run the phpdoc scripts.

Thx, I know ;-)

Friedhelm