> > All these four are part of the engine. (They were in a different form
> > part of spl a long time ago).
>
> Should those predifined interfaces go to an appendix?
>
> Friedhelm

The subject of interfaces/iterators/etc... is difficult to document, as this
is new to PHP.

Those interface are used by SPL, that implements them. I don't really know
if they are usefull to a user...

For example, Transversable is just:
interface Traversable
{
}

This interface *cannot* be used by PHP scripts, so there is no point in
documenting it.... (maybe it can go to the developpers manual).

The interface is something like:
interface Iterator extends Traversable
{
    function rewind();
    function current();
    function key();
    function next();
    function valid();
}

Why do you need this? Maybe someone could explain me, but it seems pretty
unusefull....

More info at great Marcus' website:
interfaces: http://marcus-boerger.de/php/ext/spl/spl.phps
SPL docs: http://marcus-boerger.de/php/ext/spl/html/ or