ID:               29169
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      fdsoft at pganet dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3.4
 PHP Version:      5.0.0
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2004-07-15 11:42:25] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is correct behavior, making it a documentation issue.

[2004-07-15 00:15:06] fdsoft at pganet dot com

------------
get_extension_funcs() only seems to work for all
lowercase module names, while get_loaded_extensions()
now returns some capitalized names.

Examples are SPL, SQLite, SimpleXML.

Back in 5.0.0RC1, all there of these were returned by
get_loaded_extensions() in lowercase, as "spl" "sqlite"
and "simplexml". This has changed since then.

Reproduce code:
<?php

var_dump(get_extension_funcs("SQLite"));
// displays: bool (false);

var_dump(get_extension_funcs("sqlite"));
// displays: the expected list of functions

?>

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29169&edit=1