Oh,...
I've included the answer in my previous e-mail...

The output is here: http://testes.aborla.net/top.html

The second script (that site is really outdated) is in perl, so I think we
shouldn't use it :)
The homepage of the script is down for now, but then we can download the
script and use it, as it will have fresher information than mine, as it is
based on CVS logs, while mine was using bonsai data.

When I come back from vacations, I can modify my script if needed.

Great. We need as much information as possible (while still a digestable amount) about what cvs committers done what.

Goba