ID:              29367
 User updated by: jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com
 Reported By:     jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com
 Bug Type:        Documentation problem
 PHP Version:     Irrelevant
 New Comment:

You know that there is always the same "bug" in other languages...

[2004-07-24 21:35:50] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What's funny is I fixed this about an hour ago :)  It'll show up when
the manual is next built, here's the diff:

http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/phpdoc/en/reference/mysqli/functions/mysqli-stmt-init.xml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

Thanks for the report!

[2004-07-24 21:29:33] jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com

------------
In the page http://ca3.php.net/manual/fr/function.mysqli-stmt-init.php

We can see mysqli_stmt-init and lower in the page, we can see
mysqli_stmt_init.

(I think it is in all languages and also in the list of the functions
on the left, and also in the last list of function on
http://ca3.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysqli.php)

We can also see on http://ca3.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysqli.php
"stmt_initInitializes a statement for use with mysqli_stmt_prepare"
(There is no dash to seperate the function and explanation)
English Only

Expected result:
Supposed to be mysqli_stmt_init() ?

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29367&edit=1