> +1 for a big list of all contributors....
>
> Ranking/Rating is like measuring and comparing penis size.
> It's meaningless for the majority of people reading the docs and
> serves only as an ego boost for the *ahem* big committers and inspires
> penis envy in the not-so-big committers.
>
> We don't really need that in OpenSource :-)

This has been discussed many times.  The problem Sara had was
with the wording, not the system, and the problem has been
fixed.  The idea of individualized page/sect credits is going
to happen someday but not today unless someone proposes details
on how, along with an appropriate patch.  It's on the TODO.

Regards,
Philip