erm, that'll be docweb I'm thinking of.  but the same applies ;)

-----Original Message---
From: Steph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 August 2004 00:11
To: Gabor Hojtsy
Cc: DOC-WEB; Andrei; PHPdoc
Subject: RE: [DOC-WEB] FW: [PHP-GTK] what is going on with gtk.php.net?

Goba, the bigger issue here is that the things you can do for a workaround
(aka the mysqli coverage) isn't all that useful from our own perspective..

What we need to do is find something that is, and is also relevant to phpdoc
and acceptable to the phpdoc and peardoc teams, before it gets to the point
that more than two phpdoc'd OO items are covered in this way.

PHPdoc promises to be a good forum to work this stuff through..

- Steph