ID:               29806
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      jamslam at gmail dot com
-Bug Type:         SQLite related
+Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: RedHat 9
 PHP Version:      5.0.1
 New Comment:

This is not a bug but a very confusing thing. When ever you use the
return value to the query() method (like you do with "return") the
function will only execute one query in your chained list. In order to
fix this you need to use the exec() method (but this one discards the
return value).

This definitely needs to be mentions in the documentation though.

[2004-08-24 04:00:37] jamslam at gmail dot com

------------
Alright, this is a strange bug, but I'll get to the point.

For some odd reason PHP is not letting me pass chained queries in
through a method, and from there execute the query successfully. I find
that if I use the transactions ('BEGIN;' and 'COMMIT;') no queries will
be executed, and if I leave the transactions out, only the first query
will be executed.

Now I know this bug exists:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=28264

And it's virtually identical, except for the fact that I'm passing data
through a method first, then executing it (I don't modify the data, as
you'll see below).

I have come to the conclusion that this is in fact a bug, as I have
ruled out every other possibility.

PHP Info: http://www.webtrickscentral.com/stuff/phpinfo.php

Reproduce code:
---------------
http://www.webtrickscentral.com/stuff/phpBug.phps

Expected result:
The code should insert two rows of data into table 'cool'.

Actual result:
It does not do anything- no error messages and it does not insert
anything.

* - This is for any type of query, also.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29806&edit=1