Friedhelm Betz wrote:
Hi,

The change was made so that the id matches the directory name under reference/ to fix a bug with livedocs. This is the way it need to be imho. We just need to add a BC fix on phpweb as we already did for the
install part.

didou

The change was made to fit the i
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=29792

Just want to ask for any input before closing/declaring as website problem.

Should odbc stay with the current id="ref.uodbc" or should it be changed back to id="ref.odbc" as it used to be.

Leaving as id="ref.uodbc" might have some impact for the error handler/fallback and people are used to do php.net/odbc, so at least this should work in any case as expected.

Comments?

Thanks
Friedhelm