We have a README on how to build it, and that should work. I have
called for help, since I am not able to build this edition anymore. I
hope that someone from the docteam will be able to help out.

I'm back from vacations.

When you have made some changes to the README about three weeks ago I've built sucessfully the CHM manual.
I had already offered me (and my pc) to generate chm, so if you want I can generate the files.

Great! It would be nice. Could you look into the related bug reports:

  #25363 and #26311

BTW you can contact systems to put up the new CHMs, I have no way to upload them.

Goba